Court Ordered Classes
We offer (3) three options for Training: Online Training, Group Training Sessions (forming weekly) and Individualized Training Classes offered daily.
Receive a Court Approved Certificate of Completion Same Day
Earn 12 weekly units of training the same day in our Class-On-Demand Accelerated Program.
- For appointment time and location site, please call 24 hours in advance. Students must prepay for all classes on a pay as you go
- Certificates of Completion can be earned by providing verifiable class notes from students, and Certificates can be awarded the same day.
- Live instructor assuring that, at least three (3) written notes for each unit of weekly training credit earned.
Multi-Class Location Sites
Currently Serving Cobb, Clayton, DeKalb, Douglas, Fulton, Henry and Gwinnett Counties
Four (4) Flexible Payment Plans
- Regular “Pay As You Go” Plan, Pre-Payment “Discount Plan”
- Hardship* & Student* Discount Plan [* Verification and Pre-Approval Required]
Accelerated Training Classes by Appointment
- We provide same day appointment when student call between 9 am – 11am and generally can receive an appointment the same day. Individual classes only.
Mandated Training Classes
- Parenting Education, Anger Management, Family Violence, Substance Abuse Prevention Rehabilitation Treatment, Shoplifting Diversion and Child Impact Training Classes.
- Alcohol & Drug Evaluation, and Anger Training Evaluation.
- Family Counseling
- Future Training: Valuation Clarification Classes, Risk Reduction Classes. GED Preparation Classes.